https://region.com is an Internet domain owned by:
REGENERATION SOLUTIONS s.l.
AV. DE LA MERIDIANA, 561 DE BARCELONA
The User agrees that all data provided by him are true and correct.
WHAT KIND OF DATA WILL WE USE?
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE WE GOING TO USE THE USER DATA?
- In the case of contracting the services/products, we will process the data collected from the reservation forms in order to be able to provide the service to the Users.
- To attend to the queries of Users who contact us through the Contact forms or Forms enabled for it.
- For fiscal, accounting and administrative management in order to be able to manage the service that the User requests and the corresponding legal obligations that give rise to the service provided.
- By sending us the CV for personnel selection processes.
- If the User accepts cookies, data such as IP address, geolocation, record of use of the service, sites and habits will be collected, in order to improve the quality of the service/product and for statistical purposes.
- In the case of Users with whom there is a contractual relationship, we can send commercial advertising communications related to products or services similar to those that were initially contracted by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or other electronic or physical means. .
WHAT ARE THE LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR PROCESSING?
We can treat the personal data of the User due to a legitimate interest, regarding the service and regarding the sending of personalized commercial communications or newsletters, both by ordinary and electronic means, related to our products and services.
When the basis of the treatment is consent, we will request acceptance as a legitimate basis to use the data, taking into account that the User may revoke it at any time by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO KEEP USER DATA?
We will keep the User’s personal data in our information systems as long as they are necessary, continue the relationship as a client and to comply with legal obligations.
TO WHOM CAN WE COMMUNICATE USER DATA?
The User’s data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation, expressly authorizes us to do so and/or when necessary to comply with the agreed contract to provide our services.
In order to manage the services and/or products that you request, in some cases, it will be necessary to transfer the data to companies of the same group and/or service providers, for administrative purposes, storage or to support communication.
Data transfers outside the European Union are not planned.
HOW CAN THE USER EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS?
The User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of their data, as well as request the limitation and portability of the same to the following email: email@example.com
In the following cases:
- To rectify inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion (right to be forgotten) when, for example, you have withdrawn your consent. In that case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims and/or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- To request the limitation of data processing when, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To request the portability of the User’s data in an automated format that allows its copying, transfer and transmission, when the treatment is carried out by automated means.
- You can also claim before the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection agpd.es)
WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE EXCEPTIONAL?
The mandatory nature will be communicated in the forms on the web, with respect to the collection of some data, by means of a warning and/or a (*). The non-completion of said data may prevent the provision of all those services linked to such data, freeing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.