Product Description Bioplant Elasta – Flexible Cancellous Bone Block
– 30% hydroxyapatite and 70% endogenous bone collagen exposed by partial demineralization.
– Flexible and manageable once hydrated
– It can be fixed with an osteosynthesis screw or pin without drilling.
– Resorbable in a period between 6 and 18 months.
– Deantigenated by enzymes at 37oC
– Sterilized with Beta Rays
Elasta Block: Especially indicated for post extraction, it is handled very much like a hemostat, being flexible it adapts to the defect without leaving any gap.
Flexible Sponge Elasta Block 10x10x10
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
25x25x3, 30x20x3, 50x25x3, 40x40x3, 50x50x3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.